What is the smallest unit of a Bitcoin called? (1/100,000,000)
- A sat, or satoshis
Who is the pseudonymous creator of Bitcoin?
- Satoshi Nakamoto
When was the Bitcoin network launched?
- January 3rd, 2009
What was Satoshi targeting through the creation of Bitcoin?
- Trust in 3rd parties
What is the Bitcoin White Paper?
- Satoshi’s outline for Bitcoin
Bitcoin is decentralized. What does this mean?
- The network is stored on many machines globally
Up until Bitcoin’s release, who controlled the entire production of money?
- Central banks
What is self-custody?
- Storing your Bitcoin yourself
Since no person(s) can stop others from using Bitcoin, it is __________________.
What were Satoshi’s two main objectives with Bitcoin?
- Separate money from central authority
- Create a fair and reliable money